KM Executives Lounge
Leadership In The Knowledge-Economy
The high-level evening session provides insights on how executives strategically develop KM and lead the Knowledge Management programs.
During this event, KM-pioneers Andreas Brandner and Günter Koch invite and discuss with Executives from organizations, which have successfully established KM and act as knowledge leaders.
Dr. Andreas Brandner and GünterKoch
- Applying the principles of KM successfully in the company.
- Reflecting market drivers like digitalisation, ai and sustainable development in your KM policy and strategy
- How to lead a knowledge organization and to establish a knowledge sharing culture
- Anchoring KM in the organisation; KM governance policy
- The role of the leader and how to organize knowledge management
- Key success factors for implementation
- Best Practices in international companies and organisations
Dates and venues
Due to covid-19 we currently have postponed the Executives Lounge, new dates willl be provided timely.
The KM Executive Lounge takes place at special venues in a very decent atmosphere with a meal and drinks. After a few presentations and a high-level panel discussion, there is time for informal talks and sharing of experiences.
390 Euro plus 20%VAT
SPECIAL OFFER: 1+1 = 1,5
The second participant of the same company only pays 50% of the price. Learning together doubles fun and halves the price!