The Knowledge Management Certificate
KM Academy stands for a state-of-the-art and practice-oriented education in Knowledge Management. With the Knowledge Management Certificate, you position yourself as an expert in Knowledge Management within your company and on the international markets. You demonstrate your innovative, strategic and transdisciplinary thinking, ability to apply KM concepts in a real context and to establish and lead a km initiative!
The KM-A Concept
- Learn from and with the global pioneers in the field of Knowledge Management
- Experience how KM creates value in practice
- Apply KM instruments in processes and projects accepted and appreciated by colleagues
- Work in Communities of Practice and learn from peers and international experts
- Inspire your colleagues and unleash the creativity of your company
Steps towards the Certificate
To achieve the Certificate of the KM Academy you
- Participate in the KM Compact Kickoff, the KM Essentials, and the KM Advanced Training Course
- Join two online modules and contribute to the online group works related to it
- May want to participate (as an option) in a knowledge partnership meeting to get into the community and discuss hot upcoming topics
- You study the learning material provided and internalize the learnings
- You reflect your learnings in your daily practice and develop a case study (eg a km concept for your company)
- Present your case study and real practical achievements to the faculty and demonstrate your deep understanding of the subject,
- Finally, you will receive the “Knowledge Management Certificate” of the KM Academy!
The experienced KM pioneers and practitioners are key assets of the KM Academy. They cover a wide spectrum of a societal sector, industries, and organizations. Based on a long-standing and trustful collaboration at the KM Academy, we provide a sound and comprehensive body of knowledge in KM. Some of the alumni of the KM Academy experienced and recognized practitioners, have become members of the faculty themselves, sharing their learnings and practical experiences with the participants. This faculty creates a unique atmosphere and opens the doors to the future of KM.
KM Compact Kickoff: Online 449 EUROs; Vienna f2f 698 EUROs
KM Essentials Training Course: Online 898 EUROs; Vienna f2f 1.396 EUROs
KM Advanced Training Course: Online 898 EUROs; Vienna f2f 1.396 EUROs
Coaching for the case study development and certification – 250 EUROs
Total cost for the Knowledge Management Certification Programme:
Online: EUR 2.495; Vienna f2f 3.740 EUROs
SPECIAL OFFER: 1+1 = 1,5
The second participant only pays 50% of the price. Learning together doubles fun and halves the price!
All prices do not include 20% VAT.
The price includes the cost of the courses, learning material, and meals during the training days. Travelling and accommodation are not included.
Register here or send an email to email@example.com or give us a call: +43 1 4702909