Train the Expert
> How to outperform as an expert and achieve more impact!
Everybody knows the “Train the trainer” format. Someone who is an expert is not necessarily a good trainer, and therefore should improve training skills. But experts – and any other kind of knowledge worker – need to perform in many more ways: Fighting information overload, structuring knowledge, shaping one´s personal knowledge profile and brand, communicating and collaborating with others, creating value and income from knowledge, while maintaining the ideal knowledge-performance-life-balance.
This Train the Expert series helps experts to perform better and joyfully achieve more.
Who should participate – and why?
- Experts and any other kind of knowledge worker who want to perform better
- KM and HR professionals and managers coaching experts to achieve more performance
- Module 1: Personal knowledge management; Developing your strategic knowledge profile
- Module 2: Knowledge communication: How to provide excellent knowledge products and services
- Module 3: Knowledge networking: Performing better in knowledge networks
- Module 4: Capturing and transferring knowledge and avoiding knowledge loss
Andreas Brandner, Rudi Krcma, Charles Savage
Dates and Location
Vienna (German): 14.1.2022, KM Academy, Gersthofer Straße 162, 1180 Vienna, Austria
Online (English): 25.1.2022
Online 449 EUROs; Vienna f2f 698 EUROs
SPECIAL OFFER: 1+1 = 1,5
The second participant only pays 50% of the price. Learning together doubles fun and halves the price!
Register here or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call: +43 1 4702909