Knowledge Management Essentials, 10-11 November 2020
> How is Knowledge Management implemented successfully?
The online KM Essentials Training Course focuses on essential concepts, methods and tools to anchor KM successfully in the organisation, including the implementation of a km-assessment, development of a KM policy and strategy, leadership to establish the right knowledge culture, establishing communities of practice successfully, defining and optimizing key knowledge processes, using modern IT-tools and measuring the success of KM. The implementation of KM including awareness campaigns is also a key element in this training.
Who should participate:
- Knowledge Managers who want to be perform at a high level.
- Managers, who are responsible for leading knowledge workers and a knowledge enterprise.
- Professionals with responsibilities linked with KM, aiming to be a competent partner.
- Assessing the KM status and drafting a KM Concept for the future of my organization
- How to fulfill the KM-requirements of ISO-Standards 30401 on Knowledge Management
- Optimizing knowledge processes, anchoring KM methods in business processes
- Facilitating Communities of Practice and international knowledge networks
- Designing and optimizing knowledge products and knowledge services
- Analysing and Measuring the impacts of Knowledge Management and reporting on KM
- Developing a KM Awareness Campaign and communicate effectively on KM
10-11 November 2020 (online!)
- Andreas Brandner, Managing Director
KM Academy / knowledge.city
- Birgit Gobi, Knowledge Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Petra Herout, Knowledge Manager
- Erika Hofstätter,
392 Euros + 20% VAT
1+1 = 1,5. The second participant of the same company pays 50%.
Members of KM Austria and K4DP pay 10% less