KM Compact Kick-Off
> Get familiar with fundamental concepts and approaches in KM!
This compact kick-off training is an excellent onboarding to the theory and practice of Knowledge Management. It provides fundamental knowledge about KM and its implementation. Understanding the practical application and the benefits for the organization is put in focus. You will learn what counts in KM, how to start, which methods and tools might be the most suitable for your context. This training also clarifies essential terms and definitions, concepts and a bit of KM history, to understand the background and current developments of KM to have a good orientation as a newcomer.
Who should participate – and why?
- Knowledge Managers who want to be fit for their job.
- Managers, who are responsible for leading knowledge workers and a knowledge enterprise.
- Professionals with responsibilities linked with KM, aiming to be a competent partner.
- Understanding the big picture of KM – key elements and challenges
- Explaining Knowledge Management to my colleagues – and to my kids
- Designing the Knowledge Management value chain
- Determining the knowledge needed for operations
- Defining roles and responsibilities – KM Governance system
- Advancing the Knowledge sharing culture
Dr. Andreas Brandner with guest experts
Dates and Venues
Vienna (German): 4 October 2021: KM Academy, Gersthofer Straße 162, 1180 Vienna
Online (English): 18 October 2021
Online 449 EUROs; Vienna f2f 698 EUROs
SPECIAL OFFER: 1+1 = 1,5
The second participant only pays 50% of the price. Learning together doubles fun and halves the price!
Register here or send an email to email@example.com or give us a call: +43 1 4702909