Special Training: Knowledge Capturing, Transfer and Offboarding
> How to sustain knowledge, learn from experience and avoid knowledge loss?
It is normal that experts are leaving, due to change of function within the organization, moving to a different organization or retirement. Very often the leave can be anticipated. Major parts of business-critical knowledge are implicit and cost for re-gaining lost knowledge is high (monetary, emotional, image). Evidently, regular knowledge capturing, transfer and offboarding seem to be no-brainers. Nevertheless only few organizations have appropriate know-how to systematically secure the knowledge of leaving experts.
This training provides a systematic approach to knowledge capturing and experience capitalization for sustainable performance.
Who should participate – and why?
- Knowledge Managers, HR Managers and Quality managers aiming to sustain knowledge and performance systematically; Risk Managers addressing knowledge loss risks
- Supervisors aiming to transformation job profiles without knowledge and performance loss
- Determine critical knowledge and applying a knowledge loss risk assessment
- Applying methods to capture and transfer knowledge regularly and systematically
- Setting up a process for leaving expert debriefing, offboarding and onboarding
- Qualifying debriefing specialists to professionally support the offboarding process
Rudi Krcma and Petra Herout
Dates and Location
Friday, 28 May 2021, 10-16:30 CET, online
494 EUROs (excluding 20% VAT)
SPECIAL OFFER: 1+1 = 1,5
The second participant only pays 50% of the price. Learning together doubles fun and halves the price!
Register here or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
give us a call: +43 1 4702909